Easter Egg Trail 2021
NCC Easter Egg Trail Map 2021
A really big thank you to all those families who have agreed to host one of our eggs for the trail over the next week. (We're putting the final touches to the eggs and all hosts will get an email from the PTA later today with instructions, and eggs will be delivered to your doorsteps ready for displaying tomorrow - Friday)
We go LIVE on Saturday 3 April and the hunt will be on until Sunday 11 April at 5:00pm. Here's what to do:
1. Please go to our PTA fundraising Just Giving page and donate (we're suggesting £2 to enter - but feel free to donate more if you can / wish to) The link is here:
2. You will then be sent the trail map by email.
3. Download / view the trail map, put on your shoes and get out on the streets!
4. Eggs will be displayed outside the host families houses and a few other locations around / near to the school Find the eggs and write down the letter displayed on the egg.
5. When you have finished the trail, and collected all the letters, email the code phrase to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be entered into our draw to win some great prizes including chocolate eggs (obviously!), books, craft goodies from Hobbycraft, tickets to the cinema, tickets to Beale Park (when it reopens) and more!
6. Share with your friends and family! We are raising money for new play equipment for the school field and this will be amazing for all our kids - this is open to anyone in Reading / the local area.
If you have any issues, please contact a PTA member - you can email us at the PTA email address above - it is now working properly (apologies we had some glitches earlier in the week!)
We now also have a NCC PTA Facebook page! Please go and like it for updates and more info. There's also an Event page set up which we will be updating daily over the next week - please click 'Going' and share share share! Search for us (Friends of New Christ Church Primary Primary School - PTA) or click here: www.facebook.com/NCCPTA
Thank you for your support on this - we really hope your kids will enjoy doing this during the first week of the holidays when everything is still shut and places to go are limited. We wish you all a very Happy Easter!
NCC PTA - Egle, Jane, Hazel, Mariam and Pete