September 2021 update
- We hope these resources for your children during this time of Coronavirus are helpful.
- In the event of a bubble closure or national or local lockdowns, our teachers will be putting all learning onto Microsoft Teams and also below in case of difficulties with access to Teams. Please see these instructions and expectation documents below . If you continue to have problems accessing Teams please email email@example.com
- If school is fully open and your child is well but needs to self isolate due to coronavirus and is in the country, we will provide you a detailed timetable and links to learning within 48 hours after you have informed us of the absence. Prior to this please use the Bite Size and Oak Academy links below so that your child can access appropriate home learning from their first day of absence. Obviously, if your child is unwell they must rest and recuperate. If your child has to isolate for more than a few days their teacher will contact them regarding a Teams meeting with the rest of their class. This is so that children can keep in contact with their peers and teachers.
- Knowledge Organisers are also available here so you know what facts and information the children would have been learning this term. Here are lots more links that you might also find useful
- BBC Bitesize- Free daily online lessons in all subjects for all year groups. You can also access this via the red button on your TV https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/dailylessons or https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zvryp4j
- Oak Academy: Access the government recommended website Oak Academy. These are high quality lessons written by teachers for all subjects and for all year groups https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom